The first step? Talk to us. See Headrush in action.Schedule a demo
Ready to take the next step? You have options to engage with us depending on your readiness:
- Choose your implementation plan
- Choose an annual subscription
(typically 12/24 months)
12 Month, One Phase + 1 Year SubscriptionIncludes:
- 3 Training sessions
- 1 Setup, 2 Tune up Session
- Library of help tutorials
- Preloaded module starter pack
- Learning Target import support
- Embedded chat support
- Attend any Headrush Huddle
24 Month, Two Phase + 2 Year SubscriptionIncludes 12 Month and:
- Multi-year strategic planning
- 3 more Training sessions (6 total)
- 2 more Tune up sessions (4 total)
- Learning Target import data entry (assumes available digitally)
- Warehouse population support
Dedicated Coach + SubscriptionIncludes:
- Dedicated implementation coach
- Monthly check in/tuneups
- Proactive usage reporting
- Secondary Rollouts
Frequently asked questions
Your Headrush system can be provisioned within a day. Familiarizing your team with the Headrush platform itself often happens quickly. Nevertheless, decisions on the best way to configure Headrush, how and when to introduce it to learners, as well as how much pre-population of content & projects a group feels it needs, usually means that a minimum of 1-3 months is needed for teams to sort this out.
That said, implementation varies based on how agile a group’s learning model already is and how calibrated the staff is along its collaborative practices. Organizations new to agile learning methods with a group of newly hired staff will likely require more time to get in sync, but that has less to do with the actual clicks in Headrush and more to do with the how the team wants to use Headrush and how student progress should be reported.
Schools that use Google for Education can enable the Headrush-Google Integration. The integration will:
- Automatically create a Headrush account when logging in with a Google account.
- Assign permissions of Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides when these are shared as evidence, eliminating extra steps to share.
- Allow for editing and commenting on Google App files within Headrush.
To learn more about the integration, check out the Help Center article.